Collard's Childcare & Kindergarten Centre Policies
Please click to view a policy below (Pdf):
Quality Area 1 - Educational program and practice.
- Additional Needs Policy
- Celebrations Policy
- Early Intervention Policy
- ECIP Management Policy
- Educational Program Policy
- Multicultural Policy
- Technology Policy
Quality Area 2 - Children's health and safety.
- Anaphylaxis Management Policy
- ASCIA Action Plan Anaphylaxis EpiPen
- CCTV Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Safe Environment Policy
- Control of Infectious Diseases
- Emergency Evacuation Policy
- Excursion Policy
- Health Safety Policy
- Incident Illness Accident Trauma Policy
- Medical Conditions Policy
- Nappy Change Toileting
- Nutrition and Food Safety Policy
- Physical Environment Policy
- Sun Safety Policy
- Supervision Policy
- Work Health Safety
Quality Area 3 - Physical environment.
- Bullying Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Grievance Policy Employee
- Out of Hours Babysitting Policy
- Responsible Person Policy
- Staffing Arrangement Policy
Quality Area 5 - Relationships with children.
Quality Area 6 - Collaborative partnerships with families and communities.
Quality Area 7 – Governance and Leadership.